
Is their any essense in friendship - if "yes" then I don't think thatz the fact...
Why do people behave so mysteriously???..is it so difficult to be friendz (or) we make it hard...I am so pissed off answering to all those f****** queries abt a guy & gal being friendz......& now when you find best alternatives you leave this person making them feel miserable... without even telling a reason....
Whatever it is as I am unable to put forth much more for the timebeing...I shall resume this here...@ least I have learnt my lesson...."Its better to be Isolated" rather than make friendz who can decieve you anytime....
Note : Please don't take me offensive ....its my frustration & now is my blog is the best place.. where I can puke all this..
Why do people behave so mysteriously???..is it so difficult to be friendz (or) we make it hard...I am so pissed off answering to all those f****** queries abt a guy & gal being friendz......& now when you find best alternatives you leave this person making them feel miserable... without even telling a reason....
Whatever it is as I am unable to put forth much more for the timebeing...I shall resume this here...@ least I have learnt my lesson...."Its better to be Isolated" rather than make friendz who can decieve you anytime....
Note : Please don't take me offensive ....its my frustration & now is my blog is the best place.. where I can puke all this..
No comments:
Post a Comment